Deb has worked at Pre-school since September 2003.
Deb is qualified as a practitioner holding a level 3 in childcare and development. She has a group of keychildren who thrive under her observation and planning. Deb takes pride in helping all children reach there full potential. With a family of her own she has many years expereince to draw on and often puts forward ideas to expand childrens development.
During the COVID 19 lockdown and as we move through a phased return, Deb has stayed connected to her keychildren ensuring continuity for those off to school in September.
- DCYPW – Level 3
- Safe Guarding - Information Sharing, Data Protection and Consent
- Paediatric First Aid
- Child Protection
- Prevent Duty Training
- Born to Move ( brain development )
- Fun with Fingers
- Sign and say ( speach and language)
- EYFS briefing sessions.
- Active learners
- Channel General awareness
- Understanding Sensory Processing Disorder
- GDPR Essentials for Schools
- Best Practice Guidance
- Early Years Making Sense of Autism 2023
E-Learning through the COVID-19 Lockdown
- Characteristics of Effective Teaching and Learning
- Understanding and Addressing Behaviour
- Speech, Language and Communication
- Infection, Prevention and Control in an Early Years Setting
- Learn through Play
- Yoga in the Early Years setting