Pip joined us in October 2017.
Pip holds a Diploma in Nursery Nursing, and has three children and qualifications but also first hand experience of Early Years and child development through the eyes of a parent.
Pip has attended training and workshops during her time at previous settings and has updated these.
We are delighted that Pip has joined us and look forward to supporting her through continuous professional development.
As we return to Pre-school in the summer term post Covid 19 LOCKDOWN Pip has taken on a subject to support childrens well being using 'Yoga'. During the sessions Pip finds a moment to introduce breathing exercises, stretching and introduces mindfulness with music and colouring patterns.
- Diploma in Nursery Nursing
- Paediatric First aid
- Health and Hygiene
- Child Protection
- Prevent Duty (radicalisation, sexual exploitation and F.G.M.)
- Introduction to the Early Years Foundation Stage for Practitioners
- Emotional Regulation and Challenging Behaviour
- Social and Emotional Wellbeing
- Early Years Making Sense of Autism 2023
E-Learning through the COVID-19 Lockdown
- Prevent Duty in an Early Years Environment
- Characteristics of Effective Teaching and Learning
- Getting to Grips with the EYFS
- Being a Keyperson in an Early Years Setting
- Speech Language and Communication
- Infection, Prevention and Control in an Early Years Setting
- Introduction to Yoga with Young Children