Pip joined us in October 2017. She had expressed a wish to return to Early Years and applied for the role of Practioner when a vacancy arose.
She holds a Diploma in Nursery Nursing.
Pip has three children the youngest of which has just entered reception so not only does Pip have qualifications but also current, first hand experience of Early Years and child development through the eyes of a parent.
Pip has attended training and workshops during her time at previous settings and has already begun updating these, most recently Child Protection.
We are delighted that Pip has joined us and look forward to supporting her through continuous professional development.
We are jointly supporting Pip as she takes on her first keychildren.
- Diploma in Nursery Nursing
- Paediatric First aid
- Health and Hygiene
- Child Protection
- Prevent Duty (radicalisation, sexual exploitation and F.G.M.)
- Introduction to the Early Years Foundation Stage for Practitioners
- Emotional Regulation and Challenging Behaviour
- Social and Emotional Wellbeing