Lynn has worked at Pre-school since January 2000
Over the years Lynn has embarked on Professional development and completed a Foundation Degree in Early Years Studies. Lynn is a senior member of staff with a wealth of experience in working towards the best outcomes for children and families. Lynn has been involved with transitions to school for children with additional needs. Her engagement in this are has made her a strong ambassador for the work we do in Early Years.
As a keyperson Lynn creates strong working relationships with her keychildrens parents and carers ensuring the interests of the child are at the forefront of her planning.
Lynn regularly takes a lead position in sessions and enjoys supporting all staff.
As we made our phased return to pre-school, post Covid 19 lockdown, Lynn has contributed to planning on how we move forward. Her reflective practice and engagement with families has boosted parents confidence. Her relationship with children and staff is inspiring.
In 2021 Lynn will be attending Designated Safeguarding Lead training and stepping up to be a setting DSL to support management.
- Diploma in Pre-School Practice (Level 3)
- Early Years Foundation Degree (Level 5)
- Introduction to Pre-School Practice
- Equal opportunities awareness
- Pediatrics First aid
- Guide to action planning workshops
- Child Protection
- Management of Children’s Behaviour
- Creativity in the Early Years
- The Picture Exchange Communication System
- Record of Transfer
- Birth to Three
- Kent Foundation Stage
- ' Inclusion' PECS (picture exchange communication system)
- Supporting Autism
- Safe Guarding Children
- My Unique Story
- English as an Additional Language
- Sparkles Early Mark Making
- Safe Guarding - Information Sharing, Data Protection and Consent
- Attachment Theory
- Prevent Duty Training
- Positive Handling
- G.D.P.R essential for schools
- Managing Positive Behaviour
- Early Years Social Emotional and Mental Well Being
- Early Talk Boost - I CAN
E-Learning through the COVID-19 Lockdown Coronavirus Awareness Sustained Shared Thinking Effective Safeguarding Practice (revised 2019) Characteristics of Effective Teaching and Learning Reflective Practice in the Early Years Infection,Prevention and Control in an Early Years Setting Being a Keyperson Understanding and Addressing Behaviour Improving Children's Learning through Play Speech language and Communication Supporting Children With SEND in the Early Years Introducing Yoga with young Children