Jemma joined us during the summer term 2018.
Jemma holds a level 3 in Early Years and also has qualified as a T.A. in schools.
Jemma has taken on key children and is successfully supporting their development, engaging with parents so that she can be informed. She is active at staff meetings and has added ideas to the curriculum.
Jemma has been working on her keychildren journals throughout the COVID 19 lockdown and been involved in stories, videos and activities. As we return to pre-school Jemma has engaged with all children and families supporting them in moving forward with particular attention to well being. Her gentle demeanor has supported children as they return.
- Level 3 Early Years
- Qualified level 3 TA in schools
- Prevent Duty
- Paediatric First Aid
- Early Years Child Protection
- Childhood Development Trauma in Early Years
- Safeguarding children L1 and 2
- ICAN Early Talk Boost
- Understand Sensory Processing Disorder
- Best Practice Guidance
- Early Years Making Sense of Autism 2023
E-Learning through the COVID-19 Lockdown
- Prevent Duty in an Early Years Environment
- Effective Safeguarding Practice (revised 2019)
- Characteristics of Effective Teaching and Learning
- Being a Keyperson in an Early Years Setting
- Speech Language and Communication
- Understanding and Addressing Behaviour
- Infection, Prevention and Control in an Early Years Setting